1.Website Name:www.g.i.g.com (Grammer.Is.Good)2.Grading Criteria: Creativity 3.Group Name: G_I_R_L_S#3231070023_HİCRAN KAVALCIOĞLU#3231070043_AYŞEGÜL KUTLU#3231070044_GİZEM KANGAL#3231070055_GÜLÇİN TİRELİOĞLU
1. Website Recommendation : www.englishforbeginners.com2. Group : 3231070069 Nteniz CHATZICHALIL3231070051 Fulya Lisa NEUBERT3231070033 Selnur TOKSOY3. Topic : Prepositions4. Grading Criteria : Survey
group G_I_R_L_Stopic: SIMPLE PAST TENSE
Hi Guys,evaluation criteria should be to based on the evaluation of what to look for in the projects that you will do, it is not just one criteria (this word is plural, singular form is criterion:) so you need to write more than one item for the evaluation criteria, before proposing your website name, please click www.register.com and see if this name is available, if so write it here:)Tuncer Can
1.website recommendation:www.scooltocool.com2.group name:whyouwe *3231070013 emine arslan*3231070024 selim özbay*3231070029 demet okyay3.topic:pronouns4.grading criterion:forming a professional judgement group
1)website name: tingle-of-english.com2)my group name: family guys#3231070057 Ezgi BEKTAŞ#3231070011 Ece ÜNAL#3231070035 M.Özgür KURAL3)topic: quantifiers 4)evaluation criteria:*being instructive*teaching with fun*being visual and auditory*catching personal attention*not being usual
1. Website Recommendationwww.ebullientlearners.com2. Your Groups3231070004-Oðuzcan YAVAÞ3231070047-Merve ACAR3231070054-Ece Nur ÇEVÝK3. TopicsImperatives4. Evaluation CriteriaEffectivenessTime saving learningAuthentic materialsAll in one for beginnersDirect access to the subjects
1.www.enjoygrammar.com2. group name:biz are bees3231070018 Büşra KAYA3231070031 Elifnur BOZER3231070046 Sevil İDE3.Comparatives and Superlatives4.*being creative*teaching with fun*if activities are enough to support context*if it is suitable for the beginners
1.Website Recommendation :www.superingrammer.com2.group name. Gramteam3231070072 Selda Ertuğrul3231070037 Elif Erdoğan3231070026 Esra Çakaz3.Modals4.Criteria:-learning by listening and singing-using visuals effectively to teach-in grammer everything has a reason-to make learning more enjoyable
1.Website:www.grammarasakite.com2.Group Name:SMILEin:):):)3231070016 Özge İlarslan3231070059 Ezgi Kıyançiçek3281060004 Cengiz Günel3.Topic:Passive Voices4.Grading criteria: *Firstly,helping them to discover why they need to learn a foreing language *Providing them to use the foreing language in their daily life *Turning the language education into the acquisition form rather than by heart one *To associate grammatical rules(!)with the objects and activities that they are interested in via the visuals and practice *Let them see a foreing language as a kite which will get higher and higher when they like to live with it :):):)
1.Website Recommendation:www.grammish.com2.Group:3231070001-Merve BAYIR3231070010-Gizem KESKİN32310700-Ekinsu EMİR3.Topic:present perfect tense4.Grading Criteria:-learning while playing and enjoying-teaching acording to learners' level-firstly making sense about the subject-being different
1.Website Recommendation:www.welovegrammer.com2.Group Name :ALL-STAR3231070002 Tuğba Aydın3231070008 Tuğçe Aydın3231070020 Fatma Temir3.Topic:Present Continous Tense4.Grading Criteria:-Comprehensibility-Can we make the student love more of English by using the teaching method?-Did we visualize enough of the topic ?-how much unique our style of teaching is?-is it suitable for the level of students?
1)Website recommendation:www.teachingwithfun.com2)Group:3231070032 Fırat ÖZKANLI3231070007 Gamze EKMEKÇİOĞLU3231070017 İsmail KALKAN3)Topic:Relative Clause4)Grading Criteria:-teaching with contexts-creativity in teaching methods-using materials to tell the subject-teaching with funny examples-leaving rules and showing facts and basic points while teaching subject
1. Name for our new Grammar Website:http://www.mastersofenglish.com/2. Your Groups:Ferhat BIYIKAhmet Cagri OZTURKIsmail Atahan OZMEN3. Topics:If clauses4. Evaluation Criteria:The method used to teach, effectiveness of activities,using auditory, visual, kinestetic and tactile means of teaching,making students active, student-based,activating students,using videos,computers,images,games, feasibility of activities,being suitable for beginners,being inspiring and motivating,context-based.
1-Website Name Recommendation www.grammarforever.com2-Group Name clickonus #3231070056 Gökhan SOYSAL #3231070071 Burak PUSAT3-Topic Defining Words4-Criteria -to make the students grasp the importance of learning a foreign language -to tell the students why they need to learn grammar -to be able to be an useful source of grammer for both beginners and advanced learners -to explain the subjects with understandable definitions,with illustrations and examples which will help them to get the points -to teach how to use these structures while they're speaking and writing
1.website :www.grammarhunters.com2.group name:competitive girls3.topic :demonstrative pronouns4.criteria :to make students gain new sights in grammar,to use every opportunity in order to teach grammar effectively,to teach grammar in a funny way.5.group members-3231070009 Derya Yurtseven -3231070025 Mevlüde Tartuk-3231070061 Burcu Ergül
1. Name Website: www.lisheng.info2. Your Group name: BuLLsEyE -3231070036 Ömer KARABACAK -3231070038 Akif Yavuz ÖZDEMİREL -3231070070 Esma ŞAŞMAZ3. Topics: Phrasal Verbs4. Evaluation Criteria: -demonstration of a broad knowledge of the topic. -expanding of facts or information clearly and logically. -make use of graphics to attractively display information.
1. Name of Website: engrammarland.com 2. Group Name: missionimpossible -3231070052 Hasan YILDIZ -3231070062 Nurhan ÇÖKMEZ -3231070022 Sezgi ERDOĞAN3. Topic: 'WISH' Clauses4. Evaluation Criteria -the ability to help students actively learn. -provide a classroom climate conductive to learning.
1)website name: freshman-englishlearners.com2)group name: D_E_G_girls3265050009 Dilek YILMAZ3231060077 Emine SECHKİNA3231070049 Gözde DAĞLI3)Topic:present simple tense4)Evaluating criteria-teaching with games-supporting creativity
AN AMENDMENT1)group name:ALL-STAR2)website name :www.welovegrammar.com
1.website :www.grammar-out-context-in.com2.group name:racketeers3.topic :Past continuous tense4.criteria:*if it is appropriate for beginners*creativity in teaching styles*visualize*instructiveness5.group members:3231070053 ismail çiçek3231070019 mehmet karaman3231070045 nejdet yargı
1.Website Recommendation :www.g.i.g.com 2.Group's name(-) & members(*):-TRIANGLE OF CULTURE*3231070006 AHMET GÜNERİ*3231070065 MINCHEOL CHOI*3231070074 ABDULHALİK MEMMEDLI3.TOPIC:DIRECT AND INDIRECT SPEECH4.EVALUATIOM CRITERIA:-What's meaning of DIRECT and INDIRECT?-What kinds of the reported speech? and How can we use them?-An example story with using reported speech(For understanding reported speech grammar easier).
1. Name of Website :www.englishlovers.com2. Group Name:Legendaryboys-3231070012 Galip Kırmızı-3231070040 Recep Özgün-3231070048 Fırat Tamar3.Topic:Present Perfect Tense4.Evaluation Criteria-the ability to help students actively learn-teaching with visualization-to ease the understanding of the tense
How can I add my name to this list? By the way I am not anonymous I am Mustafa Yıldırım...Best regards...Ohh I forgot I am suppsed to enroll in SMILEinn group...Thanks...
1. Name of Website:www.grammerwithjoy.com2. Group Name:newer.newbee *3231070003 Fatmagül DALGÜN *3231070014 Esra ÇITAK *3231070027 Songül OĞUZ *3231070039 Gamze YAMAN3.Topic:Naming4.Evaluation Criteria:Enlarging *Reading *Writing *Listening by *Games *Videos
1. Name of Website :www.englishlovers.com2. Group Name:Legendaryboys-3231070012 Galip Kırmızı-3231070040 Recep Özgün-3231070048 Fırat Tamar-3231070058 Yunus Emre Ömür3.Topic:Present Perfect Tense4.Evaluation Criteria-the ability to help students actively learn-teaching with visualization-to ease the understanding of the tense
Evaluation Criteria1) Fun 52) Multimedia - Visual/Audio 10 3) Context: 154) Authentic Material 105) Speaking 56) Originality 5Whole Class
This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me outta my problem..free dissertation samples & examples
Post a Comment
We, freshmen students of ELT department at HAYEF, Istanbul University, are creating a new English Grammar Teaching Website. We will use this blog to communicate during the creation process.